How long will it take until I am able to print?!
Printing in the MSRC is, at the moment, a multi-step process that has been facilitated by this page. By filling out the form and installing the required software, you should be able to print, as quick as 30 minutes to 48 hours, depending on the circumstances. If you are in an urgent need to print, I suggest you ask for assistance in the administration area. Please, have patience because this is only a one-time process. After the initial steps, printing becomes easy and quick.
- Depending on your computer knowledge, it could take from 5 minutes to 30 minutes to install the drivers.
- The person responsible for creating accounts needs to be present in the MSRC to create the printer accounts. It could take up to a maximum of 48 hours.
Printing the actual file:
- Depending on your computer knowledge, it could take from 5 minutes to 30 minutes to completely create your first MSRC account preset.
- After you have completely finished the process, it should take you AT MOST, 1 minute to print your file, this all depends on your computer skills.
How do I print?
In order to use the printer you must install the required Xerox drivers in your device.
These can be found by Googling: “Xerox Workcentre 7775 Drivers”.
What exactly are "drivers"?
A printer driver or a print processor is a piece of software that converts the data to be printed to the form specific to a printer. The purpose of printer drivers is to allow your computer to CONNECT to the printer.
I have the drivers, what else do I need to do?
Once, you have the drivers:
Go into the MSRC website and into the Printer Account Submission Tab UNDER THE RESOURCES TAB and submit the Printer Account Form so Chris Rodríguez can make you a new printer account.
I don't see, can't fill or submit the form.
Please log into your UPR assigned email address through google.
I have the number and drivers, how do I actually print?!
Once, you have the drivers:
1. Open file to be printed.
2. Select [File] then [Print].
3. Select the [Down] arrow next to the “Copies & Pages” field to view the drop down menu.
4. Select [Xerox Features] button.
5. Select the [Down] arrow next to the “Paper & Output” field.
6. Select [Advance] from the drop down menu.
7. In the Configuration area select the [Accounting] button.
NOTE: If you do not see the “Copies & Pages” field click the [Down] arrow next to printer to expand that field.
8. In the Accounting Setup field select [Xerox Standard Accounting] from the drop down menu.
9. Input the user ID in the [Default user ID] field.
10. Click [OK] button.
11. Click [Print] button.
12. To save the settings Save As and name the preset, for example “Accounting”.
When you print to your Xerox printer ensure that you always use these steps or the preset of Accounting or whatever you chose to name your preset. If not you will get an error stating that your job was deleted due to invalid accounting codes.
Job Accounting is not supported by Xerox devices over AirPrint.