DR. ARTHUR TINOCO
- Ph. D. In Bioinorganic Chemistry from Yale University
- Postdoc at Harvard University Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
Our laboratory explores how the knowledge of biomolecular regulation of metal ions can be applied for the development of therapeutics that can benefit human health.
1. Understanding the molecular mechanisms regulating metal solubility, transport, and functionality in the human body.
2. Using biological metal regulation for insights into the development of metal-based anticancer and antidiabetes therapeutics.
3. Design of novel metal sensors for metallomics studies