DR. EDUARDO NICOLAU LOPÉZ
- BS Chemistry and Environmental Sciences, University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, Puerto Rico, USA
- Ph. D. Analytical Chemistry, University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus, Puerto Rico, USA
- Postdoctoral fellow at NASA Ames Research Center, California in collaboration with the NASA URC Center for Advanced Nanoscale Materials, Puerto Rico
My research interests are mainly geared towards the analytical applications of bio-interfaced nanomaterials for catalysis, water purification and applied nanotechnology.
- Preparation of interfaced bionanomaterials for reactive water purification membranes
- Development of point-of-use sensors for the detection of emerging contaminants in water
- Synthesis and characterization of nanomaterials for electrooxidation of high-density fuels.
Undergraduate and Graduate students interested in my research work may send communication to provided contact information.